The Design intern is responsible for supporting the creative team with innovative, flawless design.
During your creative team internship, you can let your design muscles play while giving you the opportunity to brainstorm and engage in customer conversations
Take the key insights of our strategy team and translate them into creative, extraordinary ideas.
What awaits you here
- Generating innovative customer solutions
- Helping creative professionals with design requirements such as decks, presentations, and compositions.
- Define the vision of projects and effectively communicate that vision to colleagues and customers through skilful design
- Be an Audience Advocate by understanding the business of customers and staying aligned with the business and learning about cultural events and trends that affect your audience
- Stay up to date on all industry trends and pop culture.
What we expect from you
- Certificate of matriculation
- English: fluently spoken and written
- Creative and artistic presentation skills; the ability to think visually and collaborate with others creative team members
- University studies in art history, graphic design, art Directing, visual arts and film. Preferably at a design school.
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, 3DS Max, SketchUp, and / or other 2D or 3D design programs
- Knowledge of brand positioning and industry trends
- Passionate, agile, respectful and enthusiastic!